zaterdag 24 maart 2018

Desert Bandits: A Procedural Dungeon Crawler!

Desert Bandits

The concept: 

Desert Bandits is WIP game about treasures, danger, and bandits that will try to kill you for your treasure.

How it will be made:

The game will be played in a procedurally generated dungeon, and the bandits(AI) will behave using a Utility System.
To make this game I am using C# and Unity. The foundation for the Utility System has already been layed in a previous school-assignment of mine.
The focus of this project will be on the dungeon, which I will create using Cellular Automata.

Here is a little preview on what I have so far with the dungeon:

1 opmerking:

  1. Please let me know in the responses if you have feedback, hints, or just anything you want me to know ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen